פרופ' ליפשיץ חפציבה
- Competitive Grant
1999 “NIRP” Foundation (with R. Glaubman) US$ 25,000.-
2004 The National Insurance
(with I. Weiss and R. Schiff) NIS 150,000.-
2007 Jerome Lejeune Foundation, Grants in Intelligence EUO 34,000-
Disability population (with Prof. E. Vakil and Dr. I. Weiss)
2008 The National Insurance NIS 150,000
2008 ISF score: very good, with Prof. E. Vakil.
2009 ISF score: very good, with Prof. E. Vakil
MAIN RESEARCH INTERESTS
1. Aging in a population of developmental disability.
2. Cognitive modifiability of individuals with intellectual disability (ID) throughout life span.
3. Information processing, memory and meta memory in an ID population
4. Emotional intelligence and social cognition of individuals with ID
5. Attitudes towards disability in various sectors of the Israeli society.