Ms. Keren Samuel-Magle
Building 905 Room 411
Master study programs
- 2021 - Present - Instructor for an Extension Corse of Bar Ilan University in Conjunction with ALUT, the Israeli Society for Children and Adults with Autism: Peer Social Intervention for Adults with ASD.
- 2020 - Present - Instructor and Lecturer at the Applied Behavior Analysis Verified Course Sequence Program, Levinsky College of Education, Israel
- 2018 - Present - Instructor and Lecturer at the Applied Behavior Analysis Verified Course Sequence Program, David Yalin Academic College of Education, Israel.
- 2018 - 2020 - Behavior Analysis Instructor in schools and kindergartens, working with typically developed as well as special education children, and counseling school staff members, through the Special Education Center of Holon (Matya Holon).
- 2017 - Present - Practicum Instructor for the master's degree program in Special Education, expertise in Autism, Bar Ilan University, Israel.
- 2016 - 2017 - Teaching Assistant (TA) at the Applied Behavior Analysis Verified Course Sequence Program, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- 2015 - 2019 - Senior Lecturer and Lecturer Supervisor at the training program for Behavioral Technicians, Beit Lior Center.
- 2015 - 2018 - Behavior Analysis Instructor for Special Education children, in home settings, Beit Lior Center.
- 2011 - 2015 - Worked as an ABA Technician, for children with ASD, in home settings.
- 2010 - 2011 - Worked as a Ballet and Creative Dance Teacher for children, ages 3-18.
- 2007 - 2010 - Worked as a counselor in a home for adults and adolescents with ASD, ALUT, the Israeli Society for Children and Adults with Autism.
Education and Credentials
- December 2017 - Received a BCBA certificate (certification no. #1-17-28286) from the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB).
- 2013 - 2015 - Studied Applied Behavior Analysis at a Verified Course Sequence Program, Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- 2012 - 2017 - Researched and completed my thesis for my master's degree, Bar Ilan University, Israel.
- 2011 - 2017 - Studied a master's degree in Special Education with an expertise in Autism, Bar Ilan University, Israel. Finished with Honorable Distinction, as class Valedictorian.
- 2006 - 2010 - Studied a combined bachelor's degree in Education, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel, finished with honors. Studied a combined bachelor's degree in Dance and received a Teacher's Degree in Dance Education, The Academy of Music and Dance in Jerusalem, Israel, finished with honors.
- Ayvazo, S., Bril, A. & Samuel Magal, K. (in press). The Problem Solver: A Behavioral Intervention for Teaching Problem-Solving to High-Functioning Students with Autism. TEACHING Exceptional Children.
- Bauminger, N., Estrugo, Y., Samuel-Magal, K., Friedlin, A., Heishrik, L., Koren, D. & Bar-Yehuda S. (2019). Communicating Without Words: School-Based RCT Social Intervention in Minimally Verbal Peer Dyads with ASD. Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology, 00(00), 1–17.
- Harlap, D., Levi-Shani, L., Siton-Gesher, H., Samuel-Magal, K., Sagor, M., Riter, R., & Ayvazo, S. (2021, August 4). Behavior Analysis? A life-changing treatment for children with Autism. Walla Mumlatzim. https://mumlazim.walla.co.il/item/3452250
Last Updated Date : 28/03/2022